Tuesday, January 24, 2012

wip wednesday~~~ quilted bathmat


My first WIP is another rose bud hexagon, but this beauty is destined to be a star : )  I am going to add a few more petals to this one to make the rose star block.  This hexagon is larger than the one I am using here, making it easier to piece the smaller sections of the rose star block.


I am also working on a quilted bathmat.  The fabric squares are from a Moda Etchings charm pack and the backing will be white terry cloth.




It appears that I will have to cut the terry cloth another day : )

piece,
elizabeth

2 comments:

LisaAnn said...

Love the Etchings line and your patchwork looks nice! I will like to see the finished mat, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

Threeundertwo said...

What a pretty hexagon! And yes, you need to change your plans for that terry cloth. It's taken.