Sunday, January 8, 2012

little quilt monday~~~baby quilt


Little Quilt Monday

This week I am making a baby quilt for a shower next week.  The sweet couple is expecting a baby girl and I  hope to finish the quilting by next week-end.


The baby room colors are raspberry, brown, and cream.  I thought the green looked great with those colors too.  I am sure she already has the room decorated the way she wants, so this is a quilt to use, and  enjoy : )



It measures 42 X 54 inches.  I plan to hand stitch using cream, pink, and olive green crochet thread.


I think I will just use straight line quilting but I haven't decided for sure.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Now it is your turn to link up a small project to
Little Quilt Monday.

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.
2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.
3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.


Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth


3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Gorgerous!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Cool Baby Quilt! Love the raspberry and all the wonderful colors together! The recipient will love it! Thanks for hosting!

Susana Neiger said...

Beautiful! I love the colors, and the design is lovely. Sure to be treasured and enjoyed. Baby quilts are my all-time-favorite gift to give at baby showers.