Monday, February 4, 2013

little quilt monday~~~pincushions



Little Quilt Monday


I have two more pincushions made with black and white appliquéd leaves.
The pincushion that I gave away on my blog was the first one
shown here and here.  I imagine these won't be the last
because they are so much fun to make : )

The measurements are 6" X 6".




Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth









1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hi Elizabeth -

Your pincushion got here yesterday afternoon as I was rushing to "rescue" our 15yo. Thank you so much!! I feel bad that the postage was so high. I want you to know it's an already well-loved pincushion that will live at my hand-stitching station from now on!