I am so excited about going to QuiltCon next week!
The Modern Quilt Guild is hosting a Link party to give everyone going to QuiltCon a
chance to introduce themselves. They have ask for a picture, and then we are to
post five things about us..... so here goes : )
Here's a picture of me on my way out the door to have dinner celebrating
the 32nd Anniversary of the first date with my dear husband.(Feb 13th)
Five things about me:
1. I have two dogs and one cat....two children and one husband.
2. I live in a house that was built in 1905.
3. I didn't enjoy hand quilting until I discovered big stitches with perle cotton.
4. I am going to take a Master Gardeners class next year because I love
nature and gardening.
5. My grandmother taught me to sew when I was a child. I mainly sewed
clothing until I discovered quilting in 1995 when I joined a neighborhood group.
That's five things.....
Are you going to QuiltCon? If you are, join the Link Party here.
Leave me a comment if you are going, I would love to meet you!