Monday, February 18, 2013

little quilt monday~~~tote



Little Quilt Monday

I am packing up for QuiltCon and I found this tote that I made years ago.

  
Does anyone remember the name of this pattern?  I can't remember and most of my
patterns are still in a box : )

I will be quiet while I am in Austin, but I will come back with lots of pictures
and inspiration!

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth








3 comments:

Lynette said...

That's a gorgeous bag. :D Have fun at QuiltCon!

Angela Bullard said...

LynCC's post is actually the one that made me suggest the wheelchair quilts as our charity project. So jealous of all of you going to QuiltCon. Hope you have a great time!

Allison said...

fun looking bag! have a great time @ Quiltcon!