Monday, February 11, 2013

little quilt monday~~~infinity scarf




Little Quilt Monday

I know this is not a quilt project, necessarily, but it is all I have
for today.  And it was loads of fun to make!
I ran across the link for a tutorial on making an
infinity scarf from two fat quarters here.

I decided to make one while I watched the Grammy's last night : )
It was so quick and easy.



I have a fat quarter bundle of Poetica by Art Gallery Fabrics
and I had a hard time deciding which fabrics to use, so
I will probably make another soon!

Although the tutorial calls for batting, I decided not to
add any so I can wear it in the cooler Spring months or
inside without getting too hot.  The fabrics also look like Spring
and I have Spring fever : )


I am planning to do some hand stitching in pink.
I always look forward to that process....it is so relaxing.


Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth








3 comments:

Lynette said...

OK, this scarf is really super gorgeous! A lot of the infinities that people put together are just too crazy for me. This is perfect. :D

Rosa said...

Your scarf is super cute.Love it!!

Allison said...

such pretty fabrics for a scarf, just perfect for looking forward to spring :)