Sunday, January 27, 2013

little quilt monday~~~pincushion


Little Quilt Monday

I made a pincushion with the black and white leaves that I posted about here.
I plan to make a few more pincushions with the leaves I have been making with 
my black and white stash.  There will be more than enough for several future projects!


I used some fabric from a layer cake of Comma.  It is full of cool patterns and color ways.



I stuffed my pincushion with crushed walnut shells and finished with a button : )



Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth







3 comments:

sharnymcclarny said...

Your pin cushion turned out real cute Elizabeth. What did you stuff it with, if you don't mind me asking.

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Elizabeth - the pin cushions are darling. I completed one with walnut shells as well. Thanks for the linky party and have a wonderful week !
Karen

Lisa said...

I simply love you pincushions!