Thursday, May 17, 2012

show off friday~~~more baby quilt tops


Show Off Friday

I have two more baby quilt tops ready to be quilted....I better get with it : )  As I have mentioned before, I am making baby quilts to take to Africa this summer.  I have one finished.  Now, counting these two tops, there are three waiting in line to be machine quilted.



I have some friendship star quilt blocks in my UFO pile that work perfectly with the 30's prints
 in my fabric stash.


These two quilt tops are bright and cheery, don't you think?



Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~ what do you have for

Show Off Friday

There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth

4 comments:

Kat said...

Definitely happy, cheery quilts. How big are they? Great job, can't wait to see them complete!

elizabeth said...

Kat, they measure 32 X 40 inches unfinished.

Angie in SoCal said...

These are going to make darling baby quilts. Love your fabric choices.

Cherie said...

The colours are great! Nice and vibrant =D