Sunday, May 6, 2012

little quilt monday~~~hankie stitching


Little Quilt Monday

It is still too hot to sew in my sewing room(no air conditioning until Tuesday), so I have been working on things that I can do by hand.  I saw a cute picture of a stitched handkerchief on Pinterest and that was my inspiration for this little project.


I used variegated perle cotton for my embroidery stitches.


It was a simple hand project, but I am happy with the result.  I should be able to do some actual sewing at my machine by Tuesday evening in a cool, air conditioned room!  The first thing I will do, is finish machine quilting one of the baby quilt tops that I made last week : )

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

 1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth




2 comments:

Cherie said...

The stitching looks great! =D

Unknown said...

Beautiful.