Tuesday, May 15, 2012

curves camp merit badge

Back in February and March, when I was taking Curves Camp with Rachel at Stitched in Color, I was earning merit badges for my projects!  I received a beautiful journal cover for earning all of my merit badges : )

Here's the front and back:


Here's the inside of the cover...front and back.


I think this is a great project and she has mentioned on her blog
 a few tutorials that she has used to make journal covers.  If I make one I will
be sure and give the blog sites that have tutorials, but I just wanted
to show you my wonderful gift today. 



Rachel is teaching a Handstitched class this summer, and you can register now.
I am unable to take this class because of my crazy summer, but I would definitely recommend 
taking a class from Rachel.

piece,
elizabeth

3 comments:

Cherie said...

That's so cool! =D

Michelle Corey said...

I was wondering what everyone else got. It's very cool.

Nicole said...

Beautiful! And what's nice about it, is you can reuse it once you're done with that journal.