Sunday, May 27, 2012

little quilt monday~~~wavy tumbler mini quilt


Little Quilt Monday

I finished my Wavy Tumbler mini quilt.  It was a fun one to piece together. 
I am planning to make a larger New Wave Quilt that I mentioned here.


 I was able to keep these waves straight with the help of the notches on the
 Accuquilt Go!Baby tumbler die.  Now I need to figure out where to notch the pieces


I used a bright gold crochet thread to hand stitch this mini quilt.


The fabric is from my Flea Market Fancy stash by Denyse Schmidt for Free Spirit.
Click the pictures for a closer look : )

 

The Wavy Tumbler mini quilt measurements are 17 X 14.5 inches.

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday


1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth

I am linking up to Fabric Tuesday and Quilting by the River.




6 comments:

Taryn V. said...

This mini is so pretty! I love the solids in between! The waves are so fun!

Cherie said...

That's so cute! Awesome fabric choice and Loving the quilting =D

Kirsten said...

So pretty - the tumblers are such a great design.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your little quilt is really lovely :)

Carolyn said...

Very cute quilt! Such fun colors.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a sweet little quilt and I love the bright gold thread! Thanks for sharing!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday