Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wip~~~leftover strips


I have some leftover strips from the Postage Stamp Quilt Along quilt top that I posted here.  I used a jellyroll of Botany by Moda and some Kona white.   Some of the jellyroll strips are already pieced together, so I am playing with them to see what I can come up with.


I have seen several different tutorials on how to put strip sets together and sew around the outside edge and then cut them crosswise.







I am trying different ways to see what I can come up with.  This should make an interesting quilt : )
A fun project for leftover jellyroll strips!

piece, 
elizabeth

I am linking up to WIP Wednesday.

4 comments:

Mike Pearson said...

I love the creativity in this. Can't wait to see what you make of it!

Heather D. said...

Very cool Elizabeth. I'm looking forward to seeing this come together.

Nicole said...

I'm always amazed at how much can be done with jelly rolls. Have fun with these scraps!

Cherie said...

What an interesting idea! I've seen other blocks cut this way, but never strips! Thanks for sharing =D