Monday, December 12, 2011

little quilt monday~~~christmas past


Little Quilt Monday

Here is a little quilt that I made years ago, and always enjoy getting it out when I begin my decorating for Christmas.


The quilt measurements are 24 X 24 inches.





The pattern is from a magazine and I will continue to look and hopefully find the pattern so I can give them credit : )  I hand-quilted with off white quilting thread, and of course, if I was quilting it today, it would be with crochet thread and a big stitch! 


I have been out-of-town, and unable to use my machine, although I have had a chance to do some handwork.  How about you?  Do you have something to link up to
Little Quilt Monday.

Let's inspire each other!

The winners of the lapel stick and charm squares were Heather D. and sunny...congratulations!

piece,
elizabeth

2 comments:

Susana Neiger said...

Really pretty! I love the colors ~ the red is so festive, and I love to have some blue in the Christmas decorating!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

I made three small(mini) quilts last week! I plan to make one each week now! Than ks for inspiring me! Enjoy your Monday!