Monday, December 19, 2011

little quilt monday~~~checkerboard trees

Little Quilt Monday

This little quilt was made years ago from a magazine pattern.  It measures 24 X 24 inches.


I hand quilted it and I always enjoy getting it out at Christmas time and I either hang it on the wall or use it as a table topper : )


This will be the last Little Quilt Monday of the year, and we will resume next year on Monday,
 January 2, 2012.  


I have so many more techniques that I am going to try on a mini quilt next year.  If you have something to link up today, that would be wonderful.  I will leave the link up open all week, so we can add to it at any time.   Let's continue to inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth


2 comments:

sunny said...

Very cute! I hope to get some little quilts finished in 2012, and try my hand at hand quilting.

Cathy said...

I love it. It is in my to do list for next year. Love Thimbleberry patterns.

Have a wonderful Christmas and prosperous New Year.

Hugs