Friday, December 16, 2011

fun mail

I have received two lovely packages in the mail recently!  This first block is from the Block Swap Adventure swap.


This block is called Bachelor Puzzle.  I now have enough blocks for a quilt, so next year I am going to ask for a different block....what will it be?!?  I haven't decided, but I know I will once again ask for bright fabric : )

Carolyn included one of her darling scissor cases.


The second package was from the holiday mini quilt swap.  I asked for a Christmas mini quilt and here is the wonderful little quilt that I received from Maree in New Zealand.  She also included several extra goodies.


I consider these awesome swaps and fun mail, indeed!

piece,
elizabeth

1 comment:

sunny said...

Lovely little Chritmas tree quilt! I need one more block for my BSA quilt, and then I'm going to change my theme, too.