Monday, October 3, 2011

mini lazy cathedral window


I have my dimensional flying geese that I began here, finished, and now I need to sew them down to make the lazy cathedral windows.  I got my inspiration from Mary at The Tulip Patch.

This mini quilt measures 24.5 X 24.5 inches.  I haven't decided how to quilt this little quilt, but for now I will have plenty of stitching to do while I am sewing the windows down by hand.


The solid is a pale aqua.  It looks grey in some of my photos ; )


I am linking this work-in-progress to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations, Manic Monday at SewHappyGeek, and Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.

piece,
elizabeth

4 comments:

sunny said...

How pretty! Learning cathedral windows is on my 'someday' list!

Melissa said...

This turned out beautifully! can't wait to see how you end up quilting it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! One day I want to learn how to do cathedral windows as well. Someday.....

It's going to look sharp quilted!

Krista Schneider said...

consider me inspired! looks lovely :D