Sunday, July 22, 2012

summer breeze


Summer breeze
makes me feel fine
blowing through the jasmine in my mind......

July is dressed up and playing her tune..... and I am going to take a break and get ready
for my trip to South Africa.  I will return to blogging in the middle of August.  I 'll still
be sewing, and quilting a few more baby quilts to take along on my trip.  I just
need to take a little blogging break for now.

There will be so much to tell you, and pictures to show when I get back!
Enjoy whatever season you are in at the moment and
I will be back soon : )

piece,
elizabeth


5 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Lovely photo. Have a wonderful and safe trip. May the Archangel San Rafael accompany you as you travel. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Maria said...

Have a wonderful trip and look forward to seeing your photos when you get back.

Cherie said...

Hope you have a fun journey. See you when you get back =D

Linda said...

Best wishes for a wonderful journey!

Kikis Handarbeiten said...

WOW! Wonderful Photo!

I wish you a safe journey and have fun!