Sunday, July 15, 2012

little quilt monday~~~wedding weekend


Little Quilt Monday

We had a wonderful weekend....the wedding was beautiful, and oh so fun!
This is a picture of my daughter before the wedding.  She remained calm and relaxed, and
I am so happy for her as she begins her new life with her husband : )

As you might expect,
I have nothing to show you today, but I am hoping to see some fun projects from 
many of you!

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday


1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs, purses,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and please link back to my blog post. 
 I have added
the code to my button if you would like to add that to your blog.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth

11 comments:

sunny said...

What a beautiful bride!

amit said...

nice blogs i like it


wedding planning education

John david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

A beautiful daughter, with such a serene look on her face. Thanks for sharing.

Dayna at Driving Miss Daisy said...

Oh my...what a beautiful bride! You must be so proud! You probably need a rest day now...

Linda said...

Gorgeous bride, I'm so glad it was a fun weekend!

Kat said...

She is so beautiful! I'm sure the girls loved the lingerie bags you stitched for them, too. Glad it was perfect! :-)

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

I love her dress and bouquet of flowers. All the best for her and her husband =D

Also I've added some new fabrics into my swap shop, as well as a new one via Flickr. If you're interested feel free to check them out =D
http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/cheraldines-swap-shop.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ibescheraldine/sets/72157630591128322/

Susana Neiger said...

Congratulations to your family! Our extended family will be celebrating a wedding this weekend too ... exciting times!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Oh my gosh she is beautiful! It looks like a magazine picture it is so perfect and wonderful!! I'm so pleased the day went well :)