Thursday, July 12, 2012

show off friday~~~ finished lingerie bags


Show Off Friday
Whew!  After all the planning, it is finally time for the wedding : )
I wanted to show the finished lingerie bags and then I have got to run!

They measure 10 X 15 inches.  The pattern is my original, but it is
nothing special.  I do think they will be practical.  I made two compartments
so the lingerie can be separated however the girls wish.   I imagine they
will come in handy when the girls travel.



Add caption


The outside is linen, and the inside is polyester satin.

Well, like I said , I better go....I need to get some sleep before the festivities begin tomorrow!
We have pedicures planned, and then the rehearsal dinner in the evening......fun stuff.
Oh, I am excited.
Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~ what do you have for
Show Off Friday
There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off projects you are working on!
piece,
elizabeth
I am linking up to Such a Sew and Sew.














7 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Enjoy the wedding and congratulations to the bride and groom.

Kat said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations on the finish and also to your daughter and her new husband. Enjoy the wedding!!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

I hope you all enjoy the wedding - have fun :)

Cherie said...

The bags look great! Hope you have fun! =D

JanetK said...

My favorite - pretty and practical! Your bags look great - I hope the wedding will be a blast!

Lynette said...

Your bags are really wonderful. What lovely, lovely gifts that will remain useful to them indefinitely. I hope the wedding is fantastically wonderful!

Elizabeth said...

Those are so beautiful! I love the pretty satin inside and you did an amazing job with the embroidery! Such a cute little gift! Thank you for linking up!

xo -E