Tuesday, November 1, 2011

october in review

It is Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.  That means it is time to review the projects that have been keeping me busy for the last month : )  I have become crazy about mini quilts and I started a Little Quilt Monday link up party this month!  It has been so much fun trying new techniques, quilt blocks, colors and shapes.  I enjoy seeing the other small projects that have been linked up and it is a great source of inspiration.

1. Ticker Tape mini   2. Liberty Circle mini   3. Lazy Cathedral Window mini
4. Back of Ticker Tape mini  5. Wavy Tumbler mini  5. Cross/Plus blocks
6. Cross Timbers mini  7. Amish wall hanging  8. Wonky star swap block

piece,
elizabeth

5 comments:

ozsuzsanna said...

Hi, you have had a very productive month!

The Liberty Circle mini is fantastic!

suzy

Lucy | Charm About You said...

What a great way to try different techniques and designs! They all look fabulous! :)

Chelsea said...

I love that circles quilt!

Heather D. said...

Awesome! I love the circles quilt, and also the very center quilt in your mosaic. Very nice work.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I'm partial to circles, too, but actually they are all beautiful!! :o) You got a lot accomplished!