Monday, September 3, 2012

little quilt monday~~~unfinished business


Little Quilt Monday

I have two unfinished projects to show you today : )
I hand stitched this little mini and now I need to decide what color
binding to use.  I am thinking scrappy, but that may be too busy.




My other project is a journal cover.  I received a journal cover from
Rachel at Stitched in Color when I completed her Curves Class.
I have been wanting to make one ever since!




I need to add more fabric on the top and bottom.  
Here is what it will look like when it is finished.


I have the feeling that these journal covers are going to be my new
favorite project...kind of addicting, and a great way to use up 
left over quilt blocks and scraps.

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth











5 comments:

Debbie said...

especially love those triangles! I really need to try them!

Maria said...

Love both your projects but the first one the colours are amazing. They just pop out at you. Love it.

Betty Lou said...

I have not made a journal cover------but you are tempting me. Love all the colors in yours, you can just let your imagination go wild with these little covers.

Cherie said...

Such a gorgeous mini! I think either blue or orange binding would work well with it.
Haven't attempted a journal cover yet, I love the fabrics you've used on yours =D

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Both the mini and the journal cover are sooo pretty!