Sunday, September 30, 2012

little quilt monday~~~sewing room or studio?



Little Quilt Monday

I have furniture in my new sewing space.  Do I call it a sewing room or a 
sewing studio....what do you call your sewing space?


Hopefully, I will have my sewing machine and fabric here by the end of the week!


One table is for my sewing machine and the other will have my computer and TV.

I can't wait to get back to sewing and making little quilts : )

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth







15 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....where did you get the furniture?

beth said...

wow! Feeling a bit jealous over here! What a great space! ;)

Amy DeCesare said...

That is most definitely a STUDIO! Looks awesome already!

Linda said...

You can call it whatever you want-- I call it AWESOME. You're going to have a ton of fun in there.

OKC Modern Quilt Guild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cozy Pumpkin said...

OMG! Those windows are fabulous!!!! :) And I love the furniture. I too would love to know where it's from.

And I vote Studio. It sounds so important that way. As it should be.

-Amanda-

elizabeth said...

The furniture is from Pottery Barn....it was on sale!

Kaaren said...

I LOVE your space. I am blessed with huge bonus-room sewing area that sometimes doubles for guest quarters. I would love to call it a "studio", but for me that seems pretentious, so I call it a "space" or a "room." You, however, should go for the whole magillah and have a STUDIO.

Maria said...

I'm green with envy. It's going to look great and can't wait to see it completed. Mine is a sewing room, yours is definitely a studio.

Happy Me said...

I say whichever name you like best and most fosters creativity for you - no matter which you choose you have a fantastic space!!

Thank you for sharing it! I will use some of your ideas for my own room/studio that I'll be creating soon!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. I think yours is definitely a studio! I would love a sewing studio...but I'm thankful for a space. =) Can't wait to see it in color!

Taryn V. said...

Your sewing studio looks GREAT! I call mine a room, but like the others, I definitely believes yours deserves the name "studio"! I love those great windows too.

Bri said...

I call my sewing space the dining room! Lovely space...very jealous!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

On SALE?! We need to shop together. I never have that luck. lol

Lynette said...

If I have such a marvelous sewing room I'd have no problem calling it The Studio. I bet my family would immediately call it Mom's Quilting Room, though. ;D