Sunday, April 1, 2012

little quilt monday~~~b i n g o


Little Quilt Monday

I am making a BINGO card to play during the May for Me festivities.


 May for Me Host Blogs:  
Tonya at Hillbilly Handiworks (check here for the rules).

Sharon at Vrooman's Quilts (check here for the how-to).

I had fun looking through my fabric for the game squares.  I embroidered the BINGO with black embroidery thread and now I need to make it into a little quilt : )



I have been busy with life, and haven't gotten anything else done.  How about you?

Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday


1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth




No comments: