Sunday, May 1, 2011

swap block


I finally finished my swap block for the Block Swap Adventure swap in April.  The last two weeks have been pretty hectic around here.   I didn't think I was ever going to get a chance to spend some time in my sewing room.  We have been doing major remodeling on the outside of our home since the middle of November and it is almost finished!  We spent one week in Colorado to get away from the mess : )  Anyway, I am now able to spend more time sewing and that also means I have something to blog about.

I made this block for Sylvia from Australia.  She requested a pastel block of my choice.  She will be making a baby quilt with her swap blocks.  I made this 12 inch disappearing four patch block and although it is going to be late, I am hoping she will like it!

~piece~

elizabeth

1 comment:

Sew Many Mamas said...

I am always extra energized about sewing after a little break! Fun to see pastels after all of the brights of spring : )