Thursday, February 28, 2013

show off friday~~~roommate gifts


Show Off Friday

I had two wonderful roommates at QuiltCon and I made them a little gift
to commemorate the long week-end : )

I have been on a pincushion craze so I made them a little pincushion
that they could take to their workshops.


I embroidered a simple Oklahoma outline and filled them with 
crushed walnut shells.


They measure 2.5" X 4"....the perfect size to keep in a take-along sewing kit.

Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~what do you have for

Show Off Friday


There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off
projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth

2 comments:

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Oh how lovely and crushed walnut shells - they must smell good enough to eat :)

Vika Yaniff said...

Никогда не слышала о таком наполнителе - очень интересно!

К сожалению моя картинка в линки не открылась, и я не знаю как исправить.