Friday, August 24, 2012

show off friday~~~hexagons


Show Off Friday
Not much going on this week in the sewing room, but I always have some 
handwork around to keep me busy while I am watching TV.


Here is the box where I keep one of my hexagon projects handy.


I have no plans for these vintage fabric hexagons, for now, I am
just enjoying the process of EPP.



Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~ what do you have for

Show Off Friday

There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off projects you are working on!

piece,
elizabeth







2 comments:

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Elizabeth -- what a great idea to have a box of hexies sitting beside you while you're veggin out....

I have a LARGE cross stitch project near me then -- but I love the Hexie idea.

Thanks for the Show Off Linky Party : )

Karen

Cherie said...

Such a cool box. I think I need to move mine into a box. I made them when I wasn't machine sewing with no real project in mind =D