Friday, June 21, 2013

show off friday~~~yoga mat bag

amy butler pattern

Show Off Friday
I made a yoga mat bag using a free Amy Butler pattern


I made it with her Soul Blossoms Trailing Orchid Home decor 
fabric for Rowan by Westminster Fibers.


Although you can't easily see the lining, I'll tell you what I used : )
It is a regular quilting cotton called Mini Mikes by Michael Miller fabrics
in a bright green.


The pattern was so easy to follow and I think it will be very handy
to use.  I like the pockets on the outside and the wide strap.

Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~what do you have for

Show Off Friday


There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off
projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Your yoga mat carrier is wonderful. Great way to carry it.