Monday, May 6, 2013

little quilt monday~~~etsy, anyone?





Little Quilt Monday

My goal this week is to try out the waters of etsy with a few pincushions.
Do any of you have items for sale on etsy....any tips?





I will be working on pricing, description of items to be sold, and all the rest...
I hope I can figure it out without a hitch!

Here is another rosebud waiting in the wings to be a pincushion : )


Now it is your turn to link up something to

Little Quilt Monday

1.  This link-up party is for any small project.  For example, mini quilts, doll quilts, baby quilts, place mats, mug rugs,
wall quilts, table runners, etc.

2.  They can be a WIP(work-in-progress) or finished.

3.  If it is something from the past there is no need to write a new blog post, just link the one that you have already written, and, please link back to my blog post.

4.   If you are interested, you can add your pictures to my flickr group here, or join my Facebook group here. 

Let's inspire each other!

piece,
elizabeth





7 comments:

sharnymcclarny said...

I have been selling on etsy in two shops for several years. So much nicer than ebay. Their policies stay the same, you always know where you stand with them and its only 20 cents to list, so if you don't sell, you're not out much. Give it a try, easy to list and I think you'll be glad you did.

elizabeth said...

@sharnymcclarny Thank you so much for your comment!

Linda said...

I've been on Etsy nearly 3 years, and it's been a lot of fun. The more items you have in your shop the more views and sales you will get. Also, clear pictures and proper SEO (Search Engine Optimization)go a long way in getting your items seen. Start reading the forums if you don't already-- they're a great source of information. Also, the New Seller Handbook will help you get started. Good luck!

elizabeth said...

@Linda Thank you!

Needled Mom said...

Good luck!

The Mayo Family said...

Oh goodie we will be looking...keep us posted on the blog what your etsy name is!
I have my eye on that red pin cushion now....
email me if it's already to go?
Let me know your thoughts on price etc!
Thanks & blessings~
Lori

Debbie said...

Congrats on your new shop - good luck with it!