Thursday, April 25, 2013

show off friday~~~a retreat and a finish


Show Off Friday
I have been in Colorado at a fabulous sewing retreat.  I have so much to show and tell, but I
am not quite ready(still doing laundry : )  I did finish my mini quilt for my guild challenge!

mini quilt madrona road

You will have to click on the picture for a better view.  I hand stitched with
crochet thread and used a scrappy binding.

I haven't done my laundry because today was beautiful and I spent all my time playing in
my garden....so here are a few more garden pictures.





Now it is your turn to link up something~~~~what do you have for

Show Off Friday


There are no rules for this link up party....this is just the place to show off
projects you are working on!


piece,
elizabeth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your garden is beautiful and can't wait to see your show and tell from your retreat! Mandy

Lee Prairie Designs said...

WOW!!!! Elizabeth your garden is delightful. Great that you had a wonderful time on your retreat.

We are starting all over again and will have fun planning new garden plants and play in the dirt, again :)

Carolyn